- Editing: This is the process of selecting and arranging footage to create a cohesive final product. This can involve cutting and splicing footage, adjusting the timing, and adding special effects.
- Color Correction: This process is used to adjust the color balance and tone of the footage. It can be used to make footage look more natural, or to create a specific look or feel.
- Sound Design: This involves adding, editing, and mixing audio tracks, including dialogue, sound effects, and music.
- Visual Effects: This step involves adding computer-generated imagery (CGI) or other effects to the footage to enhance or alter the visual elements.
- Mastering and Delivery: This step includes finalizing the video for distribution, adding any necessary compression and formatting, and exporting the final product in the appropriate format for distribution.
Overall, video post-production is a critical step in the video production process, as it is where the final product is polished and refined to create a polished, professional and engaging final product.